Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Mainstream Marine® Boat Soap
Safe Non-Caustic, 100% Biodegradable CleanerA safe non-caustic 100% biodegradable cleaner that can be used in hot or cold, fresh or salt water. Ideal for removing dirt, grease, fish guts and seagull droppings from decks, hulls, canvas, sails and upholstery. Safe and effective for natural and delicate synthetic fibers. Recommended to extend the life of sails, life preservers, canvas tops, dodgers, and inflatable boats. Will not damage the water repelling compounds used on canvas and fabrics. Also great below deck for cleaning wood surfaces, galley grease, and dirty marine heads.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Safe on Marine Plants and Organisms
- Safe for Sails, Lines & Canvas
- Safe for Moisture /Stain-Repellent Treated Surfaces
- Excellent on Grease
- Non-Caustic, Phosphate-Free
Directions for Use:
- Mix 1 cap of Boat Soap for each gallon of water.
- Apply with a brush, sponge, mop or sprayer.
- Rinse well to leave a sparkling clean, film-free surface.